These are the investigations needed for HERNIA surgery by Dr Sachin Kuber
The pre-operative tests required are:
1. Hemogram ( Blood test for hemoglobin estimation and blood cell count)
2. A Routine urine sample test
3. Blood/ Serum Sugar level (Fasting and Post Prandial i.e. before and after lunch)
4. Blood Urea levels (the blood urea test indicates your kidney function)
5. Hepatitis B test (Test for Australia Antigen)
6. Test for HIV (Auto immune disease-AIDS test)
7. Chest X-Ray report.
Send these reports along with your other information such as
3. Blood pressure
4. Any medical treatment you are currently undergoing.
5. Details of your past history of major illness or hospitalization.